3 Weeks Tomo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pups at 3 weeks tomo few pics for the lads there going to

Pics of my pups on the thread-weet abit and some watered dwn warm milk never had any problems,nice when their born outside in the snow etc for them to have something warm in them-my dogs are kennelled

Same as you hpr-never done any of mine any harm.weetabixs in morning and two meals of raw mince/chicken etc Atb dc

Posted Images

Guest Navek

why do people think weetabix is OK to feed to pups ?? And I bet most will mix it with milk ?

why do people think weetabix is OK to feed to pups ?? And I bet most will mix it with milk ?

what does it matter to you what he feeds his pups ? Hundreds of litters have been weened on weatabix then after acouple days get them on to raw....weatabix is cereal...and there's plenty of dog buiscuits have cereal in them. And so what if he mixes it with milk ?? How do you no he's not mixing it with goats milk or lactol milk Edited by Navek

My old man always fed his pups on weetabix and scrambled egg for a couple of days then started using meat . I myself always put them straight on mince . Never seen a weak pup at my old mans . White feet 4190 instead of just putting that why not share your method .

• Like 4