Thought I'd give the terriers and boxes a good going over with this stuff on that good evening we're having, hard to beat in my eyes. Give them a worming and some Thornit powder for there ears. Anyone else use Duramitex? What's your views. Atb.

post-75008-0-21914000-1461348429_thumb.jpeg

Edited by THE GENERAL

I've used duramitex for decades brilliant stuff ... Water it down and soak the dogs in it once a year and they never have fleas mites ticks or any other skin complaint ......

• Like 1

I've used duramitex for decades brilliant stuff ... Water it down and soak the dogs in it once a year and they never have fleas mites ticks or any other skin complaint ......

yes its about the best out there i think socks

• Like 1

Same here Socks, while doing the dogs I give the kennels a good clean and then a spray of Duramitex rub it in and let the air dry them out before dogs are put back in. I hear other lads swear by giving kennels a coat of creosote is as good as any, but never tried it myself.
  • Like 1