Warm Today...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was warm out today. Been for a nice mooch along the cycle paths, trying to keep out of trouble and give the bunnys a chance to breed now.   Looking forward to next season already...      

Kept it short and sweet today. It's bloody roasting here. Mooching around a small pool and let the dogs do a bit of swimming...           The terrier doesn't understand that its summer a

Woke up today to a very iced up car. went on a 4 1/2 hr walk saw plenty of hares about birdlife/song everywhere sun came out no work enjoyed it a great deal. Your dogs are looking good the plummer loo

Was frosty this morn here & a little sunshine followed but currently very grey & windy,proper lamping weather for the out of season hunters lol..grand pics Gaz,I really like that young dog,he's made a cracking stamp of lurcher!!

Turned out nice day,was nippy this morning ,went out at half 7 to let hens out and slight frost on their house roof.

up the forest today watching my mate in a down hill comp-weather was nice,on the way home and saw 3 cubs playing while driving down the road my little lad was buzzing,nice to see-counted 5 dead barn owls from usk to monmouth turning and 3 wild polecats/lost ferrets?1 was a big old lad thought it was a dead pig first off.atb dc
  • Like 1

Woke up today to a very iced up car. went on a 4 1/2 hr walk saw plenty of hares about birdlife/song everywhere sun came out no work enjoyed it a great deal. Your dogs are looking good the plummer looks to have fit right in at home with the others atb. :thumbs:

• Like 2