Benzoyl Benzoate For Skin Irritations Mite Etc

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Works perfect bud,used it for umpteen years with great effect & no unwanted side effects

Benzyl Benzoate bud,I'd just use it neat from the chemist's as its not as strong as the stuff I was getting,it was made in a factory not 400 yards from my house lol so I got it in tins in a much stron

Horse sites,bigger bottles and cheaper.

When I kept greyhounds I would dose with the sheep wormer Ivomec or Ivermectin if they had mange. Results will be seen within 24 hours and your dogs will also be roundworm free.

IMPORTANT IF YOUR DOG HAS ANY COLLIE OT OTHER TYPE OF HERDING DOG ANYWHERE IN ITS BREEDING DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. They can be very sensitive to it so be 100% sure any herding dog blood no matter how far back do not use this. It is 100% safe for all other dog breeds. I have used it on 6 week old pups.

Do not use Ivomec Plus, Ivomec Super, or any other products that contain additional active ingredients. Use Ivermectin 0.08% solution made for sheep (sheep drench)

1 cc of ivermectin 0.08% sheep drench solution contains 800 mcg; 0.1 cc = 80 mcg.

The exact dosage for worms is 0.034 cc per 10 pounds of body weight, or approximately 0.1 cc per 30 pounds of body weight. I would double the dose for demodectic mange and dose again in 2 weeks for worms and every week for mange until the redness has gone.

1 cc = 1 ml

Directions for using 0.08% sheep drench for worming

Dosage using Ivermectin 0.08% solution (you may want to double these doses for mange):

up to 14 pounds: 1 drop (0.05 cc)

15 to 29 pounds: 0.1 cc

30 to 58 pounds: 0.2 cc

59 to 88 pounds: 0.3 cc

89 to 117 pounds: 0.4 cc

118 to 147 pounds: 0.5 cc

1 cc of ivermectin 0.08% sheep drench solution contains 800 mcg; 0.1 cc = 80 mcg ivermectin.

The exact dosage is 0.034 cc per 10 pounds of body weight, or approximately 0.1 cc per 30 pounds of body weight.

How are you applying this drops on the back of the neck?? Sorry for being dumb!!

Orally with a syringe (minus the needle of course) down the back of the throat. Dogs (and sheep) hate the taste of this so squirt it well down and hold their mouths closed with head back until you are sure they have swallowed it. Make sure you get the right stuff, sheep drench 0.08% with no additives like copper and such like. Most online farm stores sell it such as Hyperdrug http://www.hyperdrug.co.uk/Oramec-Drench/productinfo/ORA9007907/ . Great for round worms and mange.

I believe it is also used on humans with scabies.

Edited by toblue
  • 4 weeks later...

What is the product name? Could do with some of this for my Whippet

Benzyl Benzoate bud,I'd just use it neat from the chemist's as its not as strong as the stuff I was getting,it was made in a factory not 400 yards from my house lol so I got it in tins in a much stronger form,it was used to treat scabies etc in 3rd world countries in the main,its good tackle,I used to race Greyhounds and we all know how bad they look when they lose their hair off their hind legs and underbelly but this brought all new hair growth through in no time..its the dogs bollox lol
How often do you apply this stuff?