A Few Pics From A Fishing Cabin I Built

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​this is my own that built

Some real good marks there mate, I have dungeness and aldeburgh closest to me, both well known deep water cod marks, my boat is only moored a few mile from dungeness, had some stonking cod unto mid/la

Posted Images

nice one mate i like it :thumbs: you have done a good job there..................not so sure about the dewart batteries tho.............. :laugh:..............id rather they were makita......... :laugh:.........seriously tho, nice job,

lol, id have to agree with you on the dewalt like, cheers mate

• Like 1

What size are those bunks, I have a 2' 6" mattress spare, never used as far as I'm aware (it's a long story), yours if its any use, but distance may make it a problem!

many thanks deker, the size is right but the distance is a bit out, but kind offer all the same, cheers fella

class rabid, had a few good days offshore jigging myself, but i hit most of the good rock marks round this way, were lucky to be surrounded by so many, boulby,whitby runswick bay and so on

Some real good marks there mate, I have dungeness and aldeburgh closest to me, both well known deep water cod marks, my boat is only moored a few mile from dungeness, had some stonking cod unto mid/late 20's not half a mile offshore.

If you fancy a boat trip when I put my new one in the drink give me a shout, should be finished the refurb by end of the summer hopefully.

• Like 3