Long Distance

There are an awful lot of factors to consider at that distance, the human being probably being the biggest issue. As you can see, a good team and equipment, and many shots to achieve the objective!

1200 Yards is the furthest I've shot, 1000 I do every year and usually a handful of 500 and 600 yard as well, this is all at the range of course and just for fun.

I rarely have to go further than 200 yards in the field, and would never consider some of these distances on anything live!

ATB!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1

Why thank you Deker, you took the words from me :yes:

Why would any one need to shoot at such incredible range ?

I`ll get "within" 35 yds 9/10.

To shoot at over 2 miles -- :icon_eek:

" Shit Field Craft " :laugh::rofl:

"Only saying like"

And you still miss the target :tongue2::laugh:

" just saying "

• Like 1

I rarely have to go further than 200 yards in the field, and would never consider some of these distances on anything live!

ATB!

Do you remember the eejit on PW some years ago, who told us the tale of shooting a fox at 700yds with his .22 Hornet.

He had used all of his field-craft to work his way in from 1000yds as he didn't want to miss the shot apparently. :whistling:

G

ATB!

Do you remember the eejit on PW some years ago, who told us the tale of shooting a fox at 700yds with his .22 Hornet.

He had used all of his field-craft to work his way in from 1000yds as he didn't want to miss the shot apparently. :whistling:

G

Well i shot one and it was a 1500 yard shot

and it dropped dead and i used a

gat pistol

honest im not lying honest lol :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

do some people really think we will be-leave them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::victory:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

ATB!

G

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yep, but I seem to remember it was a HMR, anyway, I'm getting old so your memory is probably better then mine.

Just off out now myself for the bunny and fox, not too late I hope tonight, fox has been turning up just after dark for the last few nights.

:thumbs: