A Tartan Topic..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My eldest lad Jamie (Frankel) had a day off work today so we had ourselves a 400 mile drive & a walk which would kill many a man lol (that ain't a lie either) haha..holy shit it was "severe" hard

Good graft up there today. Really pleased with my pup and how she's coming along. Seen some class wildlife. Here's a couple pics I took. Not sure if one will work has it's a panoramic of my phone.

Thanks King ? ..i love Scotland Mackay,it's an amazing place,i certainly intend to put my footprints on as much of it as i can whilst im able..i aint even got a passport & feel no need to get one

Posted Images

Thanks King ? ..i love Scotland Mackay,it's an amazing place,i certainly intend to put my footprints on as much of it as i can whilst im able..i aint even got a passport & feel no need to get one as what i like is right here on my doorstep,good old Blightly lol

• Like 8

Hey up Fuji lad you been on ya travels again should ave called you gullivar lol FairPlay you won't sit still nice way to spend the off season Frankels bitch looks in top order you be fit as a fiddle saying that ya built for the job not like my portly self hope all well lad atb taffey

Not at this time of year Mustelid,that's why i took the old one eyed cur on this trip,he's about finished & far less likely to make a catch these days plus he can chill out in the off season & just enjoy a walk etc,the big Saluki x only has two interests in life and thats eating & hunting although he is obedient & more relaxed these days than he was i couldn't hand on heart say he wouldn't get me in trouble should anything untoward cross our path in popular beauty spots summer or not,he will as will the others still have lots of trips out over the off season but i will try to avoid areas where we may encounter certain things ? ..aye im still alive Taff lol,alls good bud,hope all of you are too? Will pop over & see ya's sometime soon,bit of craic & a day in the pub lol