Country Wise Terrier Magazine

just found this magazine advertised on another site,it is edited by johnny bluck, any of you guys got any experience of the magazine or the editor,never heard of it before but looking at ad it was first published in may 2013 at 4-50pound,also to have abit on lurcher work as well,would it be worth buying.anybody

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't say it was, yes it was a head but. I thought he left himself open, the other lad had the right 45% angle for a cracking right hook but didn't throw it. JB was square on and I was watching thi

..........and when i came round i keyed his car and knifed the tires lol.

I was stood next to him and no he didn't, he did sit him on his arse but he wasn't out. I thought he showed great restraint, I'd of followed up with the boot. It was over, (from what I can remember)

Im not one to tarnish any man and far be it from me to speak ill of the aflickted[is that even a word] but hes a c**t through and through .Took a lot of lads for the yearly subs on this mag then only ever produced one or two, £40 if i remember right ,kept the money and no refund ,no right to reply on his warped forum .Mans a crook ,a low life peddler with little or no realtime terrier experience of his own .

• Like 3

I seen a bloke confront bluck about this what FD is on about at a country fair where bluck had a stall. The man was getting quite irate about it,but unfortunately Bluck knocked the man clean out with a single punch..

• Like 3

I was stood next to him and no he didn't, he did sit him on his arse but he wasn't out. I thought he showed great restraint, I'd of followed up with the boot.

It was over, (from what I can remember) name calling ! It went something like "your a c**t" no "YOUR THE c**t" and wallop.

It was over a prize at his show or something along those lines.

• Like 6