Greyhound Stud Wanted

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i havent read this thread all the way through but i will say those greyhounds of maxhardcores are some nice dogs with cracking blood ive seen them in the flesh.

Maxhardcore. Seen you offer this before & just like to say fantastic offer bud. Nice to see someone whos not governed by the coin. Welldone you Davey. Atb

I don't see the problem using a good greyhound either to be honest. Especially ones of this type of calibre, they have raced frequently and touch wood for him have clearly stayed injury free whilst do

I don't see the problem using a good greyhound either to be honest. Especially ones of this type of calibre, they have raced frequently and touch wood for him have clearly stayed injury free whilst doing so.

Like I said on my other post, I don't see why people question people's choices, he's asked for a greyhound stud, not why he should or shouldn't use one.

Atb

There,s me thinking he,s posted on an open forum for advice about a stud and he,s been offered another option,doh.

What would coursing dogs be without the greyhound blood? Slow?

Really?.
what I mean by that is, coursing dogs got lots in the make up, last good number of years heavily saluki influence, but if saluki was the answer why ain't more men running pure saluki. Because they ain't as quick, the coursing dogs have greyhound in makeup. If u took the greyhound out of the coursing bred dogs would they be as successful ?

I don't see the problem using a good greyhound either to be honest. Especially ones of this type of calibre, they have raced frequently and touch wood for him have clearly stayed injury free whilst doing so.

Like I said on my other post, I don't see why people question people's choices, he's asked for a greyhound stud, not why he should or shouldn't use one.

Atb

There,s me thinking he,s posted on an open forum for advice about a stud and he,s been offered another option,doh.
yes he did asking for a greyhound lol

It's always the same when people ask for greyhounds, or when max has offered his greyhounds for stud before on here, the same happened then with people saying they shouldn't use then

Im not for one moment telling the lad not to use a Greyhound stud,im saying there are better options,far,far,far better and cheaper ones,its up to the lad what he wants as an end product and his reason for going along that road,im telling him that there are other options available to him that he may be better sourcing.

• Like 1

Atb

yes he did asking for a greyhound lol

It's always the same when people ask for greyhounds, or when max has offered his greyhounds for stud before on here, the same happened then with people saying they shouldn't use then

Im not for one moment telling the lad not to use a Greyhound stud,im saying there are better options,far,far,far better and cheaper ones,its up to the lad what he wants as an end product and his reason for going along that road,im telling him that there are other options available to him that he may be better sourcing.
fair enough. Lol right I'm off out

Morton ,,,agreed yes there is ................but without going heavily into the lines ,Ballyregan can be traced in most top coursing lines still .

Id love to trace back the ancestry of top coursing lines,well some of them.Then the final destination of many a stolen jukel may come to light :whistling: .

• Like 2