I've caught the odd ginger/peachy coloured ones , have one in the freezer now , thought I might find a decent taxidermist and see what he can do with it .

Never had a white one though , just the gingers down here.

Yesterday the postman spotted my van on the drive with the Mole Patrol stickers. He must not have realised that I worked in that line because he came down the drive and mentioned that his son cures mole skins as a hobby. He brought one today. Like a miniature tiger skin rug. He's asked me to leave a few out on top of the post box. All I get are mostly are regular black ones, some with ginger patches and a few silver grey ones.

I have trapped a few whites/gingers/ and a brown and white one. Moles, not badgers! All within a small area over a few years.

Ah yes, been meaning to speak to you about that one. You see a petition was raised by the remaining family members and, well, let's just say they're not happy with you and suggest you have an eye test.

i2b90DZ.jpg

• Like 1

Thought I had a special one today. Checked the traps in my garden after cutting the grass and saw a ginger body amongst the mud debris. Pulled it out and it was a vole, caught by the very tip of its nose. There was a mole in the other Putange too. Vole / Mole double. Best I can do for now.