Chocolate Bull Cross??

Wrong to slag off peoples dogs on a forum ..............I never saw him work but I know the lad took him out regular and put plenty of stuff in front of him ..............as has been said its not always the dog .........I used to race greyhounds and was lucky enough to spend time with Charlie Lister , Derby winning trainer , several times , probably in the top 2 trainers ever .........he told me , "They pay all this money for a stud dog and the bitch is far more important " ,,,,,,,this has been proven by top class brood bitches ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I used to lamp regularly with a top class bull x , would do 6, 7 , sets of teeth per night ,,,,,,,,,,,,,he bred nothing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,some dogs just don't produce !

• Like 7

He died couple of months before his 6th birthday mate broke his neck. Bull grey x collie grey was no backward step with him drive was unreal. What killed him in end.

Sorry to hear that craig, shame, sounds like you had some good times together mate. :thumbs:

Cheers pal yeah loved it, did everything I wanted of him and would love another, not rushing into getting one though got my terrier to bring on.

• Like 1

He died couple of months before his 6th birthday mate broke his neck. Bull grey x collie grey was no backward step with him drive was unreal. What killed him in end.

Sorry to hear that craig, shame, sounds like you had some good times together mate. :thumbs:

Cheers pal yeah loved it, did everything I wanted of him and would love another, not rushing into getting one though got my terrier to bring on.

Hopefully your lucky enough to choose another goodun when the times right. Good luck with your terrier :thumbs: .

• Like 1