Ivermectin Injection

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY, WAY too much!!!! Half a mil is probably too much, even for a big, heavy terrier.

0.15 ml to 50lb in weight fella.

I use quarter mill for terrier half mill for lurcher . Dont use with sheepdog in the mix . Mill and half your dog will be doing back flips way to much . Possibly kill it .

Yeah as topper says or just get the proper mange dip . Read up about Malaseb mate . I'll have a look but don't think I've got any mange dip . Tell your vet you want the proper mange wash .

Maleseb is brilliant stuff,bit expensive but worth the money.

plenty of info on internet in usa they can buy it over counter to use on dogs most people give it orally just use syringe to get the amount you need out leave needle in just pull syringe off then replace

So, your vet diagnosed the condition but didn't treat it? Surely they would have sent you home with Advocate or Stronghold as this is standard procedure.... I can't understand why they didn't and why they recommended a treatment that is not legal in the UK for dogs....