Definition Of A Messer.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think any of them are messers. One is deluded and one is a jacker.   A messer messes people about. Says they will be somewhere and don't show up. Cancel plans last minute. Etc.

Nah I was biggest in the school by year 9. Never got called much until I joined THL. Lol

I think as you travel through life's colourful journey your opinion on that will change dramatically, I,m of an age now that I can't be arsed to try and put misinformed people right, or show youngster

Don't know about messer, but I'd slit me wrists if somebody dared call me a " plummer owner". Doubt anybody would be so fooking cruel tho

Plummer be no good to you fella. They like getting out and doing a bit
Some of us had terriers out doing same job years before you ever even thought about one lol how long you had yours now, a week lol must have done a lot in that week considering it was a pet before that lol

As long as you aren't biting tonight dotty ???

Some things never change hey.

• Like 1

I ain't here to be liked, I here to learn, so if anybody likes me or not is irrelevant. So I won't get hung up on wether I'm liked or not, and certainly won't be posting about it lol

Tell me again how crabbing people's for sale topics helps you learn?

I'm only kidding. I don't really care ?

some one who thinks he does alot when really there only out once a week .or when your lamping partner jacks .

haha so [BANNED TEXT] who is only out once a week is a messer ok.. Wat about if [BANNED TEXT] is out every night n catches fuk all then another guy goes out for a night n snots 10 foxes who's the messers there
  • Like 2