The Perfect Day

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sunday we headed north for a days bolting as usual,,,what a contrast to last weeks foul weather ,,Sunday was bright sunshine and only the slightest breeze,,perfect   Usual MO for us split up,,vin st

Nice one mate..   45 seconds of pleasure ,,she a lucky girl your lass,,,lol

40 quid at Argos that's all I use

Shit post that Tomo,,,,,,not so much the write up or the excellent day you had but where's all the photos one just isn't good enough your slacking mate haha.

Anyway hope you and Vin are well I heard on the grapevine the site had been cleaned up so thought I would have a quick look, not much changed as far as you and Vin are concerned still getting some nice bags,atb

• Like 1

Nice clip there Vin . . . You still thinking about getting a proper camcorder ?

Would of had some great footage no doubt on that day :thumbs:

Yes mate... I'm gonna get a decent set up for next season.. Would love to get a pro camera man up with me one day to film the whole day with multiple cameras and one of them flying drone things for the overhead action shots. . Every time I go I get great shots but the IPhone doesn't do them justice.

We had the whole 4seasons in one day on Saturday ... Started out sunny,then the clouds and rain started,followed by heavy snow and serious gusts of wind.. One minute your freezing your nuts off and the next your sweating .

We still managed a decent bag and had some great sport.

We had the whole 4seasons in one day on Saturday ... Started out sunny,then the clouds and rain started,followed by heavy snow and serious gusts of wind.. One minute your freezing your nuts off and the next your sweating .

We still managed a decent bag and had some great sport.

was the same up in North scotland mate bitter cold snow winds then sun after the rain as you still had a great days mooching