Nwp Traffic Control, Wonder What The Rspca Will Make Of It

Out of control, sure someone could get a hold of it, especially if they could aim a car at it at speed.

If it was heading toward oncoming traffic even stopping would be dangerous for the police,let alone running down the road after it.

Better the whole pack gets squashed than an innocent person crashes and is seriously injured.

Is there not a law that your not meant too brake if there is a dog in the road incase it causes an accident or some crap like that so I can't see them getting in any bother over it my self

Out of control, sure someone could get a hold of it, especially if they could aim a car at it at speed.

If it was heading toward oncoming traffic even stopping would be dangerous for the police,let alone running down the road after it.

Better the whole pack gets squashed than an innocent person crashes and is seriously injured.

read through the story. it was a deliberate act after they failed to catch it

Is there not a law that your not meant too brake if there is a dog in the road incase it causes an accident or some crap like that so I can't see them getting in any bother over it my self

read through the story. it was a deliberate act after they failed to catch it
the thing is in theory there could of been a load of things they could of done if they had time and I would never want some one too run over my dog on purpose and it's a sad fact but I'd rather they run over a dog then a crash happen could you take it on the chin if the dog caused the death of some ones kid in the back of a car or a death of some ones dad or mum I don't think and never will think a dog is worth more then a persons life wether it was deliberate or not I don't think the police will be done for it
  • Like 1