Remembering Hunting 60S 70S 80S

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lamping with car battery on your backs, I have the acid burn scar on my arss today, digging to terriers no locators, and all hunting lads met in the pub and have a pint and chat,

Kids nowadays have had an adrenaline rush if they got to level 5 on Grand Theft Auto.

Rounding up a unlikely pack of dogs and lads of the estate and going for a proper mooch with sometimes 20 + dogs of all sorts ...spending most the summer holidays camping ruff up the local woods ...T

Posted Images

Kids nowadays have had an adrenaline rush if they got to level 5 on Grand Theft Auto.

But is it there fault? as I say in my post above kids now don't have the freedom we did ..if kids tried to build a den or tree house or a rope swing now you can guarantee there would be some clipboard Nazi hell bent on health and safety saying they can't. ..it's easy to say kids of today blah blah blah but it's our generation that have taken away there freedom.

You're right Kanny.

The kids of today who are not computer inclined or their parents can't afford one are often the kids who end up releasing their energy on the streets.

The same kids if they had the freedom we had might often go down a different route in life.

• Like 2

But is it there fault? as I say in my post above kids now don't have the freedom we did ..if kids tried to build a den or tree house or a rope swing now you can guarantee there would be some clipboard Nazi hell bent on health and safety saying they can't. ..it's easy to say kids of today blah blah blah but it's our generation that have taken away there freedom.

You're right Kanny.

The kids of today who are not computer inclined or their parents can't afford one are often the kids who end up releasing their energy on the streets.

The same kids if they had the freedom we had might often go down a different route in life.

I don't think I'd want to give my daughter the freedom I had.We were right little c**ts.Yes we had great fun but how none of us ended up dead or maimed I'll never know.
  • Like 3

Did any of you get an air rifle from your mums old catalogue?I got a paratrooper repeater,I clearly remember it being delivered,I just remembered because I found these pages in a 1960's catalogue yesterday,look at the price of the converted lee enfield,at the current exchange rate that's around 14 quid.

post-1930-0-53787700-1456143042_thumb.jpeg

post-1930-0-69387800-1456143080_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4