A Loss........do You Pack In?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost my terrier yesterday, nothing you can do but look to the future or walk away. If you buy a pup from proven lines you won't need any other terriers to enter it, they should go on their own as lo

Don't go the money route mate . Ask on here for someone to help you .New friendship, new stock ,new start .Stay away from adults for sale that are supposed working ,it ain't happening .A gifted dog is

He was six years old, still in his prime. I've plenty of stuff by him, his sister and brother too. There was a litter born to him in Wales a few days before I lost him that's bred as good as they get,

Posted Images

Lost my terrier yesterday, nothing you can do but look to the future or walk away.

If you buy a pup from proven lines you won't need any other terriers to enter it, they should go on their own as long as you do the ground work first. I'd never look to buy in other people's shit, there's a reason it's for sale !

Do some homework and buy your pup

post-55605-0-41034300-1455704756.jpg

• Like 14

Thank you for kind words an pms. I hope you lads enjoy the last few weeks of your terrier work. FH

Ps anyone have a dog not reaching full potential with you. Or over dogged and dog works there is 500 quid waiting to buy a mut. And a day out on my best permission thanks fellas

Edited by Farmhand66
  • Like 2

Don't go the money route mate . Ask on here for someone to help you .New friendship, new stock ,new start .Stay away from adults for sale that are supposed working ,it ain't happening .A gifted dog is another thing though .Pity I've nothing spare as you'd be welcome .

• Like 11

He was six years old, still in his prime. I've plenty of stuff by him, his sister and brother too. There was a litter born to him in Wales a few days before I lost him that's bred as good as they get, 10 pups, seven lived. The pick of the bunch so far

post-55605-0-73692400-1455754769_thumb.jpeg

• Like 10

Dogs are a disease if you out now you'll get back in again.depends what is your standard...id start off fresh again with proven dogs offspring if you've still got the go an space I'd take doubles off everything from different litters .hopefully you'll get you want and for those who don't make the grade pts or might suit someone who doesn't desire your standard of a dog .... It's always good ones .lost best one to a bullit in an empty field ...New bitch is as or better got her for free and started again ..plus it's painful all your work and training gone ... get out with lads to show your new pups how it's done if you've really not. .. taughts are with you chin up and reload they be ready next season having fun learning pups.......del

• Like 4

I have been in the same situation buddy . I lost a good dog then had a dog jack . Bought one of here mento be decent and guess what that jacked also .. I had nothing to use so lost my permission as i couldnt keep the keeper happy . After a long hard thought of a few months with doing nothing i bought a couple of pups and they are just over a year old now so im hoping these will get me back into the swing of things .. That riponshooter was very kean textin me sent me a pic of a black and white russell looked like there was lakey blood in it . Looks liked it had worked but how fast the price went down from 500 i knew somethin wasnt right and he wouldnt show me the dog on an outing .. Its a shame theres people still about doing this .. Best of luck in what you do .. I hope you get at it atb

• Like 1

Read forum number of years never really added anything just enjoyed others posts. Recently joined due to seeing number of better posts from legit lads doing stuff the correct way encouraged me to engage more....

Lost four terriers this season. And had 2 prospects fail. What do you do. Kennel nearly empty and and 8 year old bitch dying in a place i dug her over 15 times over the years. An ofher dogs. The bitch was the key back to pups to start again. What do you do lads. Tried to buy in a russel off this website. A working russel with trail 350 quid. I pulled the lad apart and the dog terns out a jacker ripsonshooter silly boy do Peddle garbage. . So if you canT buy one in with genuine money out of desperation? And you get a pup, but it seems harder when u have no dogs to collar up and bring it on. Its a hard game this. Well it finished my season. And a little bit of my heart.been hard one Thanks for reading. FH

Quite normal to feel that way when times are tough mate, I lost 20yrs of breeding in one day when 3 bitches were stolen and my bitch got run over,just dust yourself down and get back on the bike,most terrier men are made of stern stuff and are never down for long,sometimes takes a while to find decent stuff again but its out there,you just gotta find it, visit loads of shows and network with the genuine lads,not the show lads,Alli off here has some excellent russell types that work well,try him, I'm sure you'll feel different tomorrow,WM

might be breeding a litter in the summer, if any spare they will go to work only homes, they can get me on face book, that way i no who ime talking to, not hiding behind silly names and stuff,

• Like 5