Require A Small Working Strain Of Ferret.

Currently i have 2 hobs a small albino and a huge wierd looking hob whos about 8 now i was wondering if anyone on here keeps a small proven line of ferrets. Im after a poley type jill the reason being i cant ever breed albino to albino thats all and i do like them that way. Im not after one to breed from its just its taken me that long to find a decent ferret if i aquire a decent jill i know were i stand with my hob and can breed for myself then. Hope someone can help cheers.

• Like 1

I might be wrong but iv always been told you cant breed albino to albino or it could cause birth defects same as it would brither to sister. If someone says otherwise though there probably right i cant even remember who told me that.

Whos told ya that shit the fecking idiots jesus christ man i think people want to start doing whats right instead of listening to shit man.you put your together mate if they are working ok mate and start ya own dont listern to crap like that but if you want a small ferret im putting my albino hob to my 2 small polecat jill as i dont have any albino jills.i will be keeping small hob or jill backbut if you want one there will be one here for ya mate.

• Like 1

I might be wrong but iv always been told you cant breed albino to albino or it could cause birth defects same as it would brither to sister. If someone says otherwise though there probably right i cant even remember who told me that.[/5044BCAC-FCB5-45EE-91D7-6E8D4B7184AA_zps

• Like 4

I might be wrong but iv always been told you cant breed albino to albino or it could cause birth defects same as it would brither to sister. If someone says otherwise though there probably right i cant even remember who told me that.

Whos told ya that shit the fecking idiots jesus christ man i think people want to start doing whats right instead of listening to shit man.you put your together mate if they are working ok mate and start ya own dont listern to crap like that but if you want a small ferret im putting my albino hob to my 2 small polecat jill as i dont have any albino jills.i will be keeping small hob or jill backbut if you want one there will be one here for ya mate.
Thanks i appreciate it where abouts are you? Have you kept this line of ferrets for a while or are they unrelated bloodline wise?

rakes not in charge of the ferrets its my sister , time would be wasted on him, he once asked me for an albino pole cat ,but joking anside i did see red eyed sandy ferrets once they were diffrent

Edited by fluff

Thanks i appreciate it where abouts are you? Have you kept this line of ferrets for a while or are they unrelated bloodline wise?
The polecats come from a good mate who son got them off a keeper and the albino is off another fried who only ferrets and had the line for years.i just like to keep a small tight line if a can but of all sandys what my uncle had for years.but the last time i put albino to polecat a got a litter of half and half.i pleased the way they graft and i havnt bred any for a good few years so im just keeping this line if i can.im in Durham mate Edited by lurchers

Never seen a problem with albino to albino. There's tales against eyesight but I've never noticed a difference, nor seen it mentioned on here. Perhaps an old wives tale. Silvers can have problems, which I've seen myself and believe the breeding was the problem but only my opinion. Took plenty albino to albino kits from my uncle, in early life and they lived long equipped lives.

Edited by ZeusPolecat