Interesting Hunting Videos. "exziver"

Ha. Funny you should post about this channel... I messaged this dude kicking off about shooting reds. I know you can legally shoot them in the US as there like greys over here but it was kinda wrong watching them being dropped.

Well planned videos though.

I have just watched a couple of his vids and you have to admit the US hunters have some amazing places to shoot. An old business contact of mine in the states told me that you do not need permission to shoot the woods/forests and large amounts of land, likewise very few fishing permits are required to fish the lakes and rivers.................lucky b4stards. :censored:

The FAC really hits hard, no kicking or frantic jumps, just dead quarry.

Phil

I have just watched a couple of his vids and you have to admit the US hunters have some amazing places to shoot. An old business contact of mine in the states told me that you do not need permission to shoot the woods/forests and large amounts of land, likewise very few fishing permits are required to fish the lakes and rivers.................lucky b4stards. :censored:

The FAC really hits hard, no kicking or frantic jumps, just dead quarry.

Phil

The large tracts of land are wildlife management areas. I am in Canada but about a 50 minute drive from here is a "WMA" in New York state, donated by a man to his fellow mankind to hunt , fish , and enjoy nature. Ah capitalism, I love it, He bought it and gave it away..