3 Hobs Free To Good Home

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an update on the Hob that I had off Underground, Via Jok...   He's a belter. Steadiest ferret to handle I've ever had and is picking the ferreting job up nicely...     Not sure how much he

I've got 3 castrated hobs, 1 black eyed white and 2 albinos, all about 2 1/2 years old. I do work them but due to work and working 3 springers they are not getting the work I would like so I would lik

Cheers gaz, good to see he's out doing a bit mate, I'm glad he got a good home

Yes mate07967180399. Away to Southport Sat all day then rabbit ting Sun. After that am Ok. Am not greedy so if your Hincklet man needs a vasectomised hob then that's good with me. We are all after the same thing when all' said and done.. My numbers here for anyone to contact me.

Gaz-1989. Woul you like to give me a ring. I have read your posts reference 3 hobs to good home. I now have them and there will be one spareI will say that Underground has kept them well and they handle very good. Going to try them at the weekend. (07967180399) South Derbs.

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update on the Hob that I had off Underground, Via Jok...

He's a belter. Steadiest ferret to handle I've ever had and is picking the ferreting job up nicely...

50E58CB1-1047-4466-853E-4B93EDEFB659_zps

Not sure how much he had done before. But he's getting there now. He tags along most days for a mooch out and he played a part in bagging us a few bunnys on this day...

6B37EB16-D004-48B7-B930-3BAEFADC2125_zps

So thanks to both men ?

• Like 5

To Underground. Told you these fellas were going to get a good life. All three are proving their worth and been right royally looked after. I get the black eyed white back for our team and he's having a ball.

• Like 1