White Or Brown Pasta For Dogs

Yep brown for me. Dogs get it 2-3 times a week in a big pot boiled up with broccoli, fatty beef, carrots and tinned tomatoes.

The other nights they get minced tripe, minced chicken or jointed game (rabbit, hare, pheasant etc) with a pint of biscuits, Dr Johns Titanium at the moment.

Also chuck in tins of pilchards 2-3 times a week and plenty of lard and oils.

• Like 1

Yep brown for me. Dogs get it 2-3 times a week in a big pot boiled up with broccoli, fatty beef, carrots and tinned tomatoes.

The other nights they get minced tripe, minced chicken or jointed game (rabbit, hare, pheasant etc) with a pint of biscuits, Dr Johns Titanium at the moment.

Your missing brown rice Gaz :D

Cheers, D.

Your missing brown rice Gaz :D

Cheers, D.

Haha. I'm missing fresh salmon aswell but I ain't perfect mate. Lol

• Like 1

Gaz I feed all the good stuff you can think of mate..she's just don't eat a lot lol..yes I add lard to minced meat.she has fish.chicken.lamb beef.brown bread.eggs.bone. Sunday dinners.veg..even dry food now..loads of shit..am thinking her being out side on the cold nights may have something to do with it.may get a heat lamp but all in all she just don't eat a lot.all wormed .fit healthy .bonny pup just don't eat lol..tryed it all mate..she came in season at 7 month about the same time she's been a bit picky.other bitch came on just before and hasent stoped eatin since lol.

Gaz I feed all the good stuff you can think of mate..she's just don't eat a lot lol..yes I add lard to minced meat.she has fish.chicken.lamb beef.brown bread.eggs.bone. Sunday dinners.veg..even dry food now..loads of shit..am thinking her being out side on the cold nights may have something to do with it.may get a heat lamp but all in all she just don't eat a lot.all wormed .fit healthy .bonny pup just don't eat lol..tryed it all mate..she came in season at 7 month about the same time she's been a bit picky.other bitch came on just before and hasent stoped eatin since lol.

Sounds like you're doing everything right mate. Some just aren't big eaters.

If she's very thin coated she might be struggling to keep warm but it hasn't been that cold. My brindle bitch has got skin and coat like a whippet and never loses condition in the winter.

They all different I suppose. Wouldn't worry too much fella.