Pigeons Not Feeding

So a field has jus been drilled with barley and it's everywhere!'n I've been watching the field now for 3 days but the pigeons they jus seem to fly over it to a group of trees and sit in them not feeding I've been there mornings midday and afternoon but they jus not touching it? Why why why!

So a field has jus been drilled with barley and it's everywhere!'n I've been watching the field now for 3 days but the pigeons they jus seem to fly over it to a group of trees and sit in them not feeding I've been there mornings midday and afternoon but they jus not touching it? Why why why!

Something else is better , somewhere else ...!!

• 1 month later...

All about the rape round here at the moment - they're piling into it like lemmings.

Its the same every single year from Jan feb march ...rape and other brassicas ...they dont actual like it or do well on it same as geese.. infact when we have a bad winter up here and that is all thats above the snow for a long period it can kill large numbers

• Like 1

just got back off my holidays but have had 2 mates looking after some rape been getting a few so we will see this Saturday when I go with paul k .4 nick tait flappers about 6 shell decoys then start putting the dead birds down has decoys heads up on kabab sticks to show the white on the necks.no good setting up on grass can go anywere and get that.

• Like 1

just got back off my holidays but have had 2 mates looking after some rape been getting a few so we will see this Saturday when I go with paul k .4 nick tait flappers about 6 shell decoys then start putting the dead birds down has decoys heads up on kabab sticks to show the white on the necks.no good setting up on grass can go anywere and get that.

Holiday,???? where you been Les. "SYRIA"

• Like 1