I am planning on breeding a litter this summer but not a guarantee, but im hoping to have a spare pup or so after I have sorted out the people I have promised dogs to! if I do breed your more than welcome to come and see the line work not an issue as at least then you will have some idea if the pup would be for you!

atb

how it should be.?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am planning on breeding a litter this summer but not a guarantee, but im hoping to have a spare pup or so after I have sorted out the people I have promised dogs to! if I do breed your more than wel

Too early to say, I'm gonna try later this yr. These are lakies. Unfortunately mine are only worked a few times a week from August till the phone stops in june, but they seem to get me bye. I only wis

After all that's been said on here the last few days I'm surprised your not inundated with offers of free well bred pups!!!

I am planning on breeding a litter this summer but not a guarantee, but im hoping to have a spare pup or so after I have sorted out the people I have promised dogs to! if I do breed your more than welcome to come and see the line work not an issue as at least then you will have some idea if the pup would be for you!

atb

how it should be.?

Good stuff lads

You can't be genuine mate coz genuine boys don't struggle for well bred pups lol

Thats naive,ill guarantee that there are more genuine types out there,not in the link,that want a genuine terrier and struggle to source them,because they are not in the link,possibly why there are so many genuine terriers that are not known to the lads in the link perhaps.

You can't be genuine mate coz genuine boys don't struggle for well bred pups lol

Thats naive,ill guarantee that there are more genuine types out there,not in the link,that want a genuine terrier and struggle to source them,because they are not in the link,possibly why there are so many genuine terriers that are not known to the lads in the link perhaps.

You know any decent pups to sort the lad out?

You know any decent pups to sort the lad out?

Again thats so naive,genuine pups are not always available when people want them,genuine people may have get in a queue of genuine sorts,its about doing the homework and foreward planning,foreward planning and homework is the reason many get the pup they deserve,not require,as im into Beddy types they may have to be a tad more foreward than others.

How much is a working Beddy pup?

Gratis if it goes to a working terrier home,as working terrier homes are less common than the average working Bedlington,now im extracting the urine.Id never sell a working terrier to a working home,id sell one to a pet home though.Honest homes are harder to find than honest Beddy,s,fact.Ive 2 Beddy,s here that i will never breed from,i gave one to my daughter and the wife the other,both bred from the best working Bedlington ive had the pleasure to graft,for 9 years before i retired her.Ive her nephews and nieces here and in my lads kennel that are grafting as well as any fox working terrier should or could,because of the nuggets in the Beddy game now 2 genuine working bred Bitches will never be bred from and im content with that,the next litter i will breed is the feisty Lakey to the 2nd best grafting Terrier ive ever owned,a Beddy dog,the grandson of the Best Beddy bitch ive ever owned or worked.

Edited by morton
  • Like 1

Gratis if it goes to a working terrier home,as working terrier homes are less common than the average working Bedlington,now im extracting the urine.Id never sell a working terrier to a working home,id sell one to a pet home though.Honest homes are harder to find than honest Beddy,s,fact.Ive 2 Beddy,s here that i will never breed from,i gave one to my daughter and the wife the other,both bred from the best working Bedlington ive had the pleasure to graft,for 9 years before i retired her.Ive her nephews and nieces here and in my lads kennel that are grafting as well as any fox working terrier should or could,because of the nuggets in the Beddy game now 2 genuine working bred Bitches will never be bred from and im content with that,the next litter i will breed is the feisty Lakey to the 2nd best grafting Terrier ive ever owned,a Beddy dog,the grandson of the Best Beddy bitch ive ever owned or worked.
beddy lakey cross? Could make a handy terrier, ya got any pics of the hybrids???

Do you dig to the Bedlingtons Morton?

Id rather not,any terrier i own that ends up as a digging dog id rather put in a digging kennel,ive a dog and bitch here that have been dug to less than 10 times this season,their brother i let go as been dug to over 20 times,horses for courses and all that,i don,t have kennel space or graft for a digging dog,especially in the rocks i work.The best working terrier ive ever owned or seen at work grafted fox in rocks for over 7 seasons,never dug to and seldom marked,a bedlington that is the mainstay of ALL my terrier breeding.

beddy lakey cross? Could make a handy terrier, ya got any pics of the hybrids???

Ive never had a failure with the Beddy/Fells,faultless,fact and never a pic alas.

• Like 1

Ive never had a failure with the Beddy/Fells,faultless,fact and never a pic alas.
i used to own a lakey but had a beddy type coat the curly type that used to be caked in mud after a hard day, was a nightmare to clean