Patt X Springer

nobjerk

Both parents are good in cover and hopefully with the cross being from a small bitch the pups will be reasonably compact (but not small enough to get to ground ) , only thing I think may be lacking is voice but only time will tell .

Thanks for the pic fl, she looks a nice sized thing . Do you think the pairing has anything to do with the solo pup ? I had 7 to start but lost 4 , I've never lost a pup previous to this litter and was wondering if the mix wasn't a good one .

I think willow off here had that exact cross and from what i read on here he rated her highly, in fact i wouldn't mind something like that, i reckon they will make handy little dogs for sure. atb fella.

Think Willows is 3/4 spaniel 1/4 terrier..

I could be wrong ( I dont think I am lol )

Good luck with your litter fella..

I like the look of this cross and when one of my old dogs kick the bucket..

I will be after one of these..

I think willow off here had that exact cross and from what i read on here he rated her highly, in fact i wouldn't mind something like that, i reckon they will make handy little dogs for sure. atb fella.

Think Willows is 3/4 spaniel 1/4 terrier..

I could be wrong ( I dont think I am lol )

Good luck with your litter fella..

I like the look of this cross and when one of my old dogs kick the bucket..

I will be after one of these..

think the dam was a half x,then put to a small cocker so 3/4 spaniel 1/4 patt my chocolate dog litter brother to his black bitch, then another mating with a small sprocker which is where my young pup from,if i remember rightly lol

just found this

they are good animals i like the first xs terrier x spaniel had cocker x patt and springer x patts both worked and gave me days/years of fun

my last first x was a springer x patt gave my 8 years of fun

i have bred to a cocker and a sprocker with this bitch so both are 3/4 spaniel x terrier

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Only basic training at the min , trying to keep her focused on me rather than letting her run riot with terriers . Has a great nose as you'd expect and an interest in anything that moves , so hopefully come autumn she will be ready for some fun with rest of pack .

• Like 1