4 Weeks Now !

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bullx litter is 4 weeks now moved them to a big a kennel for them to run around ! Been few raw meat 3 times a day and got wormed for the second time today ! Think iv chosen mine now there's a nic

Jesus they've grown. You know me ow.... I want a big bitch. Haha. Looking good. I'll be up next week maybe and have a look see.   @keepdigging. It's a funny one, in this case the breeding is mostly

One the black ones I think bud ! He hunts with me Regular and has seen my bitch go a lot and also seen her sister and think opened his eyes to what they can do

Jesus they've grown. You know me ow.... I want a big bitch. Haha. Looking good. I'll be up next week maybe and have a look see.

@keepdigging. It's a funny one, in this case the breeding is mostly irrelevant. Not often you get offered a pup from a litter where you know the sire and dam graft 100%. I've seen the butch work a lot over the last few years, and ow has seen the sure do his thing for a long time. Both dogs have got to retirement age without ever letting their owners down. I've hunted with the dams sister and have seen that bitch do some incredible things. The pups will be well reared etc.

Like I said, the breed wasn't that relevant. I've got the work for another worker of a good size and strong stamp.... So looks like I'm getting a bull x. Fingers crossed they through talk enough.

• Like 3

nice solid looking litter you got there. that white one stands out but i like that tan one also. hopefully there mature into grafters like the parents.

You will see a pup from this litters progress I'm sure mate ! Sure Jam will be pleasure with his pup
yeah mate looking forward to seeing how he developes