Young Dog Sixteen Months

Nice dog I like him mate . Got to agree with 5fd could be off one dig . But what ever he's a nice dog and obviously did well and he's only a young one . Hope he keeps you busy over the years .

• Like 1

Lol scars like that arnt the result of just healing ,reality mate .Fair play Liam ,nice stamp .Any Parks influence there .

No JP in him FD but he has that look.My old bitch had two pups(I thought she was past it like me)one pup made the grade the other did not.He had six digs four were planned,the other two there was a surprise waiting for him but he handled it well for a young dog and refused to be pushed around.We have two more youngsters to start next year bred slightly different,I like bringing on young stuff.

• Like 8

I remember u had a pic of the bitch with pups up here. Ya can send him down to me if ya want lol

Anything I ever sent to your neck of the woods never came back Shane.Sent two down to Baldy about three months ago he will bring them on with no frills LOL.