Update On Jasper - Lots Of Pictures

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well Jaspers getting a big boy now I post all my pictures on Facebook but will find some of the best of him and upload to here for you all to see

Some from today

15th may is the best most recent one   Ps. Happy first birthday Jasper

Posted Images

nice strong dog you have got, going by the head i would say mali not malamute

Thanks what made me think Mali, it's got the frame and black face. Should be a useful bitch

that and the head ad the colour makes me think more towards the mali.

nice strong dog you have got, going by the head i would say mali not malamute

Thanks what made me think Mali, it's got the frame and black face. Should be a useful bitch
Jasper is a dog not a bitch
My bad sorry??
It's ok ;) he's been called a girl before as he hides his male parts well ? Edited by Olivia Marie Whiteside

Jaspers now 26" tts and weighs around 24.2kg he's only 5 months old

Here he is with my 3 year old daughter and my partner :)

I think you might be measuring him wrong lass... 26" is a lot taler than that. Measure him to the shoulder...not the head..lol

I would have though he was about 22" at moment maybe ?

He looks well iether way... Typical woman.. obsessed about size...heheee

Well everyone on here likes to know height and you can't always tell by pictures so he's the only one I measure I don't measure my staffs - I measured from the floor to his shoulder while he was standing and yes my red staff is awesome she's my pride and joy and I do a little bit of drag pulling with her too :)

I will measure him again tomorrow and double check not easy when he just wants to sit down and not stay still but it's a rough measurement when I measured him a few weeks back he was 22" tts and has grown since

I could be slightly off on his height it's really annoying me now ? Because I just tried to measure him on my own with a book on his back to try and get that part straight and hold him up so he stands but he wasn't standing up straight and his legs too far forward so going to try find the better tape measure tomorrow when Adams home and re-measure him (hate admitting I'm wrong but guess it happens to all of us and will have a better measurement tomorrow fingers crossed)

• Like 1

Cracking pup.

Trigger - is your dog buster the sire? What was the dam?

Olivia - I try to get mine stand against a wall. It's easy to keep them still against a wall. Then i use a pencil to mark the wall in line with the shoulder blades. Then measure from the floor to the pencil Mark.

• Like 1

I was just thinking that haha could do with the type they use for horses with the bar at the top that goes across (or like they have in doctors) I will try a few things tomorrow might take him for a good walk first might be more likely to stand a bit more still then haha - we taught him to sit for a stroke so now he sits all the time when you want to do anything with him including taking pictures