Affordable Guns

Thanks for that,I only put it only on here with the intentions it might help others,but some of the replies were not very tasty, I am into radio controlled planes and I was also into model boat building,the latter was full of other moddlers trying rub others up with not so nice replies.

The guy at AG is not a spring chicken,but himself and his wife seem lovely and decent people, when we now live in a country we don't know who you can trust.

• Like 4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Colin you have put up a shout about a shop and people have seen that, I have seen that and noted the name. I think there are a lot of people that check out the topics but don't post so any adve

Thanks for that,I only put it only on here with the intentions it might help others,but some of the replies were not very tasty, I am into radio controlled planes and I was also into model boat buildi

Richard who is the owner with his lovely wife, are not keen on this texting to one another on business,they like to use the landline or a f2f,I thought being the holiday I would have day out down ther

Posted Images

We are not trying to rub you up the wrong way Colin but if you had told us about the deal you got then the answers may have been different , sorry but it was not meant that way .

As for imports

some top rifles come from abroad

all of the hws and there the best money can buy

then there's the crap

Chinese rifles are crap

some are good if your only plinking in your garden

and some are good at holding your door open

Im sure Mole will be a long with other good imports as he knows most of the good ones and has hunted with them to boot

Like i say,d if you had told us about the deal they gave you then some of the lads may even have a look down as a £1 in your pocket is better than in there's

Any way have fun and stay safe

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Richard who is the owner with his lovely wife, are not keen on this texting to one another on business,they like to use the landline or a f2f,I thought being the holiday I would have day out down there,as it is a small world his wife comes from about 6 miles from where I live,they both met at the Measham Auctions and she worked in the finance Dept, Richard is Gloucester man and a good shooter by all accounts

I bought I brand new Walther Rotex RM8 complete with a brand new out the box moderator off him, plus a new armex bag,a new pressure whip, it comes with charger key & and a 8 shot magazine.

He did ask me not divulge the deal,as he likes to do business f2f but I will say the Rotex had a tag with £450 but I did not pay anywhere near that,that was why I did not put the deal on the thread

• Like 2

Thanks for that,I only put it only on here with the intentions it might help others,but some of the replies were not very tasty, I am into radio controlled planes and I was also into model boat building,the latter was full of other moddlers trying rub others up with not so nice replies.

The guy at AG is not a spring chicken,but himself and his wife seem lovely and decent people, when we now live in a country we don't know who you can trust.

If you want to truly get rubbed up so to speak, join the international falconry forum,go on as a newbie, and ask advice about buying a Harris hawk, :D light blue touch paper and stand WELL back.

• Like 1

Random. Can you tell me how to put some photos on here

Cheers

Go to "more reply options" under the box for inserting text,then "attach files",select your picture and "add to post",I'm on my tablet so I do it all from here but if I can get the hang of it it can't be too difficult!

And any pics from when I'm out and about I Bluetooth to my tablet so all I need ie,photos I've taken or downloaded images go into my documents which opens up when I'm inserting a pic to a post,have a bash and see how you get on someone else will probably come along and make it simple for you and a couple will probably make it harder!!