Not The Place!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not the place for infantile school yard bull shit! This is supposed to be a section for grownups to discuss pest control etc, because of childish shit we lost Matt, who like him or not, has f

Well Darcy I would like to start one on the problems I'm encountering with regards to bait aversion and possibly even some resistance to an extent, it's got to the stage now where I'm not reaching for

To hell with 'facebook' lol i was persuaded to try it, & i lasted a week, before i de-commisioned for life ! ha ha,....had a look in the trapping/hunting sites as well,& wasnt interested

This is not the place for infantile school yard bull shit!

This is supposed to be a section for grownups to discuss pest control etc, because of childish shit we lost Matt, who like him or not, has forgotten more about pest control than a lot of the noddies on here will ever know about it.

We've had some great others here in the past too, all fecked off to other places because of knob head's.

I didn't bother with this site for a couple of years because Muppet posts were making my piss boil, starting to feel that way again. Shame but there you go.

what did i miss ?,....lol cause its been sooooo long since ive been on ,...lol

We've had some great others here in the past too, all fecked off to other places because of knob head's.

Where they hanging out? Might f**k off there myself! Lol

A I know where Glenn, Woodga and others hang out these day's! A lot more laid back, where you can stick up a pic or two, and not get hung drawn and quartered for it!

If you like posting hunting images on facebook go for it. I dont think Colin or Glen are actively putting hunting/trapping related images on there.

To hell with 'facebook' lol i was persuaded to try it, & i lasted a week, before i de-commisioned for life ! ha ha,....had a look in the trapping/hunting sites as well,& wasnt interested enough, in them either ?,....i still much prefer THL,.....lol,......every tom , dick & harry from your past, & their friends (& friends of their friends !) ,....all wanting to 'blab' on at you, at the one time ? (no thanks!) ha ha

Edited by earth-thrower
  • Like 3

A I know where Glenn, Woodga and others hang out these day's! A lot more laid back, where you can stick up a pic or two, and not get hung drawn and quartered for it!

If you like posting hunting images on facebook go for it. I dont think Colin or Glen are actively putting hunting/trapping related images on there.

Yes they both do as do a few others that used to post on here...
  • Like 1

Yes they both do as do a few others that used to post on here...
And the relevance of that is.......?

It's bugger all to do with ,pissing contests, showing look what I've caught picture! they left because they were fed up of knob head's.

Well, the first look in i had on a mole catching site,on facebook,...i was confronted by a picture of a guy holding up a duffus,with a 'double capture'. Looking well chuffed,with himself,...& getting alot of "well done", comments, sort of thing.The only trouble was the poor critters where caught, so far back ! (almost at the back legs !!),....FFS!, i thought, im outa here,......

Edited by earth-thrower