Any Good Films ?

Go to solution Solved by TUFFTY,

Making a Murderer, what a series :)

After reading about it on here we watched it on Netflix...my gut feeling is he was guilty...the local old bill where dodgy...but i think he done it

IMO....they set him up again, don't understand why, but for some reason the two cops have it in for him...

id agree with that. too much of a coincidence that he was about to get huge payout in compensation. i think the people at the top had a big hand to play in his arrest for the woman's murder.

the cps in this country would not of even had him at court. look a the key thing. the blood took from the box. fuxk it even had a seringe hole in the test tube. obviously had being tampered with and there on film to see.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just watched the series 'The Deterctorists' Best thing ive watched lately. another season 'd be good

Saw the Revenant over christmas....thought it was real good, ment to be a true story i think...that Tom Hardy's turn out a good Brit actor...liked him in that film about the moonshiners 'Laswless' thi

One of the best films I've seen that ?

Making a Murderer, what a series :)

After reading about it on here we watched it on Netflix...my gut feeling is he was guilty...the local old bill where dodgy...but i think he done it

IMO....they set him up again, don't understand why, but for some reason the two cops have it in for him...

id agree with that. too much of a coincidence that he was about to get huge payout in compensation. i think the people at the top had a big hand to play in his arrest for the woman's murder.

the cps in this country would not of even had him at court. look a the key thing. the blood took from the box. fuxk it even had a seringe hole in the test tube. obviously had being tampered with and there on film to see.

There's a program on Sky 522 10p Saturday, that's looking at the evidence again, could be worth a watch

• Like 1