Finding Right Stud Dog For My Bitch

Just because it's red and white dont make it a plummer

yes it does

and without being rude to the dogs owner it could have anything in it,i've seen more poor headed Russell's that look like that dog

you are being rude to the Plummer owner.

i have plummers that look like that and if you stuck queen ann legs on them there'd be folk saying old school russell type .

It's a mongral same as all plummets nothing more or less amd again no disrispect to the dog as by the looks it ticks boxes for it's owner and can't ask for more than that from any dog. You just have to look at what B.D. Plummer used to create "The Plummer mongrel" rest my case.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dog is far from a good example of any terrier if your going to be rightous about it,it's a very snipey weak jawed,over deepened chested dog with terrible ear carridge and quite suprized to see the

Just because it's red and white dont make it a plummer and without being rude to the dogs owner it could have anything in it,i've seen more poor headed russells that look like that dog than i have pl

Get your name down for a pup man!

Posted Images

You crack on Mole mate and good on you for being so knowledgable about something you know fcuk all about.. :thumbs:

Just to add i have owned and worked a plummer or two for 9 years now,so i know about how they were bred and what they look like :laugh: .

Edited by fireman

fireman

Today, 10:22 PM

You crack on Mole mate and good on you for being so knowledgable about something you know fcuk all about..

Just to add i have owned and worked a plummer or two for 9 years now,so i know about how they were bred and what they look like .

Edited by fireman, Today, 10:25 PM.

Och well it was good while it lasted, and tae think there wiznae even any bait on the hook. You take it easy now fireman life's to short mate pmsl HH.

Ripped it right oot ay yae mate and yae didnae even know it pmsl.

How many pms did yae get telling yae am at the wind up. Pmsl.

None :tongue2: and i joined in the topic AFTER you'd called it a plummer,but like i say happy to give you the get out clause your still using ;) ...

BGD

Today, 10:18 PM

"I made myself look a right idiot and you fell for it, don't you feel stupid" errr yeah ok then

No no that was were you posted about the bacon dodgers.

Oh you mean when you made a fool of yourself posting a provably fake story in two different threads and then refused to accept that it was fake when you were called out on it?

:laugh:

BGD

Today, 10:18 PM

No no that was were you posted about the bacon dodgers.

Oh you mean when you made a fool of yourself posting a provably fake story in two different threads and then refused to accept that it was fake when you were called out on it.

There is no way any western armed forces would admit to doing it even then but they did do it so how did this historian disprove it Jeremy did he find the hole and dig it up. Pmsl