Finding Right Stud Dog For My Bitch

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dog is far from a good example of any terrier if your going to be rightous about it,it's a very snipey weak jawed,over deepened chested dog with terrible ear carridge and quite suprized to see the

Just because it's red and white dont make it a plummer and without being rude to the dogs owner it could have anything in it,i've seen more poor headed russells that look like that dog than i have pl

Get your name down for a pup man!

Posted Images

Just because it's red and white dont make it a plummer :thumbs: and without being rude to the dogs owner it could have anything in it,i've seen more poor headed russells that look like that dog than i have plummers and if you stuck queen ann legs on that there'd be folk saying old school russell type . :yes: .

It's a mongral nothing more or less amd again no disrispect to the dog as by the looks it ticks boxes for it's owner and can't ask for more than that from any dog :victory: ..

• Like 3

it looks like a russell to me, if it was me when it comes to breeding her i would look to put a russell over her or a plummer or possably a whippet, but she would have to be worth breeding from at the moment she still but a pup.

• Like 2

rimfirelover1990

Since last night I have spoken to a lady/gentlemen at the plummer terrier club of great Britain as she/he said at a guess that she is a plummer x jack russell

See fireman told yae it was a Plummer everybody and there granny are saying it's a Plummer as well as the governing body I think she's a very good example of a Plummer so to the owner when your ready put a Plummer over her you can't go wrong. Atb.

Thanks mole265 I 100% sure that's what I'm gunna put over her she's a cracking little Ratter and retrieves ever rabbit I send her for that's shot with the rifles so she does me proud and if her pups are half as good as her I will be happy this is why I want to breed her to gain a rat pack I will probably keep two pups out of her myself

Like This

rimfirelover1990

Today, 09:11 PM

Thanks mole265 I 100% sure that's what I'm gunna put over her she's a cracking little Ratter and retrieves ever rabbit I send her for that's shot with the rifles so she does me proud and if her pups are half as good as her I will be happy this is why I want to breed her to gain a rat pack I will probably keep two pups out of her myself

Hi rimfirelover

That's the best start you can have being happy with your dog all the best in creating your own Plummer rat pack. Yours in sport.

rimfirelover1990

Since last night I have spoken to a lady/gentlemen at the plummer terrier club of great Britain as she/he said at a guess that she is a plummer x jack russell

See fireman told yae it was a Plummer everybody and there granny are saying it's a Plummer as well as the governing body I think she's a very good example of a Plummer so to the owner when your ready put a Plummer over her you can't go wrong. Atb.

The dog is far from a good example of any terrier if your going to be rightous about it,it's a very snipey weak jawed,over deepened chested dog with terrible ear carridge and quite suprized to see the PTCGB still ain't learned jack shit in all it's years but hey ho :laugh: so either you are on a wind up or you know feck all and talk shite mate.. :yes: wonder what one it is then :hmm:;) ..

• Like 3

Like This

fireman

Today, 11:27 PM

rimfirelover1990

The dog is far from a good example of any terrier if your going to be rightous about it,it's a very snipey weak jawed,over deepened chested dog with terrible ear carridge and quite suprized to see the PTCGB still ain't learned jack shit in all it's years but hey ho so either you are on a wind up or you know feck all and talk shite mate.. wonder what one it is then ..

Lovely wee dog and works out of its skin for its owner kills vermin & retrieves shot game but you want to slag it off. So if you bred it would you pts?

Like This

fireman

Today, 11:27 PM

rimfirelover1990

The dog is far from a good example of any terrier if your going to be rightous about it,it's a very snipey weak jawed,over deepened chested dog with terrible ear carridge and quite suprized to see the PTCGB still ain't learned jack shit in all it's years but hey ho so either you are on a wind up or you know feck all and talk shite mate.. wonder what one it is then ..

Lovely wee dog and works out of its skin for its owner kills vermin & retrieves shot game but you want to slag it off. So if you bred it would you pts?

No i wouldn't pts but i sure as shit wouldn't want it bred from and i was saying how it is,not just slagging the dog off and re read it and your'll see i've said it pleases the owner so what more can be asked of any dog :victory: ,so again your attempt at a wind up has again failed or is it you really do know feck all as you've said it's a fine example of a plummer :yes::icon_redface: .Try google images and find me any plummer that looks like that apart from colour.. :laugh: