well i have been thinking of upgrading my trusty D90 for a while and after hours studying reviews i have opted for another nikon. so my new nikon D7100 should be with me in a few days. had my eye on an upgrade over the holidays but got caught up in the black friday hype. :laugh:

did anyone else get anything new for black friday. ?

Better waiting till the January sales after watching watchdog mate

why is that ?. never saw it. i just got caaght up in the hype i think and wanted one so it was as good an exuse as i needed lol. might get a lens in the january sales though. :icon_eek:

Watchdog checked on most of the bigger firms prices for three months and found the stuff was cheaper then they put it up the week before Black Friday then they reduce it and say you save xxx amount and rely on folk being guillable enough to buy it , it was reported that last year after Black Friday over 50% of folk took stuff back to get there money back as they had been caught up in the hype when they bought stuff LOL

• Like 1

I bought a Nikon d3300 with a 18-55 vr lens (I've yet to work out what that means) for £264 buy now pay 12 months

thats not a lo to pay for a very good little dslr camera. good luck with it.

It's my first proper camera so I have no idea about dslr's. I'll be in here looking for tips and tricks on a daily basis now.

I bought a Nikon d3300 with a 18-55 vr lens (I've yet to work out what that means) for £264 buy now pay 12 months

Where did you get that from, I've been looking at getting the d3300. Chatting to a lady I know the other day who had a 18mm-105mm lens on her Nikon, can't remember model but think I'll want a bit than that I think.

Where did you get that from, I've been looking at getting the d3300. Chatting to a lady I know the other day who had a 18mm-105mm lens on her Nikon, can't remember model but think I'll want a bit than that I think.

http://www.very.co.uk/electricals/cameras/digital-slr-cameras/e/b/22146,4823.end?sort=price,0

I used the credit option for 20% off the first order. You can also claim cash back from Nikon so its cost £244 really