Extreme Huntress 2016

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, Thank you for your comments, my only purpose on this forum is not to only gain votes but to follow some interesting forums. As for the thong, I dont often hunt in my underwear, that

A more revealing photo......say holding a compound bow dressed in nothing more than a real tree thong could very well sway my vote !!!

Don't slate the girl, she's living the dream many of us over this side of the pond would give our right arm too. Feck me we can't even see kills on the hunt tv show on the bbc incase it offends some

Posted Images

Voted Shannon, can we see these episodes online anywhere or is it just the clips shown on the site?

Thank you .. you can go to

Thank you!! YOu can go to www.extremehuntress.com/watch/ the episodes are only 6-8 mins long BUT there are 15 of them now so you can have an Extreme Huntress Marathon :) Please share as I have fallen out of third again and need help :)

Just voted. Not enough women hunting IMO.

Agreed !! But each day there is more and more and with the help and support of the males in the industry it will continue to grow. Thank you for the vote .. dont forget voting restarts tonight and we get to do it all over again :) www.extremehuntress.com/vote/

A shame to hear you have to suffer antis where you are from, which states would you say are the most hunt friendly in USA?

YES British Columbia has alot of anti pressure with a lot of major organizations set up to stop hunting. It is really unfortunate .. As for the the most hunt friendly state in the US I am not sure as I am from Canada ;)

Don't slate the girl, she's living the dream many of us over this side of the pond would give our right arm too. Feck me we can't even see kills on the hunt tv show on the bbc incase it offends some gay black hippy Muslim anti. Good luck to her.

That is unfortunate to hear .. :( ... best of luck to you and thank you for the support. lets show all the antis that we are a strong group and are raising the next generation of hunters :) www.extremehuntress.com/vote/

• Like 1

just voted, good luck

Have a vote on me. Are you married? because I'm on the market and you could do a lot worse.

This post is priceless ... Yes I am married ... and I bet you will find yourself a great women. Thank you for the vote and please stick with me and vote again tonight as the voting restarts each monday and thursday night :)