Blinks Of Bicester

Just read that the owner of this business was arrested for being racist. SERIOUSLY! Maybe she was emotional but who can blame her? What is going on in UK? I guarantee that would not happen here in Oz. If anyone can support the lady. PLEASE DO!

The UK don't even realise the trouble it's in, they think they do but they vary rearely look at the complete picture, it's bang in the shit.......BUT.......until enough people use the vote to vote for anybody except the main parties then it will just carry on.

It's not good enough to support parking tickets but oppose immigration......it's all part of the same deadly infection of our country.

It's all or nothing in my opinion.

Not enough folk see that.

Typical limp wristed UK,its like the time the hotel owner had to pay damages to two puffs who he wouldnt let stay in his establishment,if she doesnt want muzzies in her business thats down to her.

And that's my point.....just stop and think for a minute how f***ing sinister it is that a person in the UK can't say what they think and cant have the choice who they let in their own establishment without fear of being arrested and turned into a criminal !

Typical limp wristed UK,its like the time the hotel owner had to pay damages to two puffs who he wouldnt let stay in his establishment,if she doesnt want muzzies in her business thats down to her.

And that's my point.....just stop and think for a minute how f***ing sinister it is that a person in the UK can't say what they think and cant have the choice who they let in their own establishment without fear of being arrested and turned into a criminal !

Yup,its a gradual weakening of the foundations that made this country the force it was yet now undermine us and make us a spent force,freedom of speech and freedom of expression being slowly eroded,its a f***ing crying shame,i cant think of any other country that kowtows and bends over backwards like we are doing at the moment to anyone who wants to f**k us over.

Mate, they can put an end to any thoughts of changing the system simply by a 10 minute meeting of the monetary policy committee......they will simply raise the interest rate 2% and every f****r will be too busy trying not to loose their house and instantly forget the shit being done to them ;)

• Like 1

Yup,its a gradual weakening of the foundations that made this country the force it was yet now undermine us and make us a spent force,freedom of speech and freedom of expression being slowly eroded,its a f***ing crying shame,i cant think of any other country that kowtows and bends over backwards like we are doing at the moment to anyone who wants to f**k us over.

Sweden and Denmark are probably in a worse state than us from what iv'e seen mate, and the politicians/media go to extremes to cover things up.

• Like 1

can't be done anymore lads a bit like banning all Catholics if you didn't like something the IRA done.

Choices mate, if a free country really is free then you should have them IMHO

We happily grant women the power to kill unborn infants yet another woman isn't allowed to chose who she wants in her shop !!.......that's just perverse to me.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

I could never understand that ruling about the hotel that wouldn't let the puffs stay,,,i couldn't give a peck myself,, but it was there hotel...

Funny thing is though,, working on the door,, we can LEGALY turn away anyone we don't want in,,,, and NOT have to give a reason,,,wich of course infuriates lots of folk,,,paricuarly students,, who are studying law,, lol.... to be fair though, not many students get turned away,,,, but rude boys are a different story,,

• Like 1

can't be done anymore lads a bit like banning all Catholics if you didn't like something the IRA done.

Choices mate, if a free country really is free then you should have them IMHO

We happily grant women the power to kill unborn infants yet another woman isn't allowed to chose who she wants in her shop !!.......that's just perverse to me.

Excellent point wilf

To be fair that's where she has gone wrong,,,, she shouldn't have gave a reason,, like we don't,,, if I said to some rude boy your not coming in cos your black,,, we would get nicked,,,, we are aloud to say your not coming in cos your dressed like a c**t though......