I have no idea who funds or created them,I'm fairly sure the you know who's have a hand in their existence and strange policies.

I can think of a better reason why they won't touch Israel.

They would be wiped off the face of the earth in a week.

Because suicide bombers are scared of dying?

They could easily have infiltrated Israels borders and would have had support from all over the world.

They have been dealing with the stuff for decades. Their intelligence service is second to none.

They do get suicide bombers, but many are put off by the retribution carried out afterwards on the bombers families. Plenty of stabbing attacks going on now though.

IS have plenty of softer targets they can occupy themselves with for now.

that's what England should do to these so called Britons who are f***ing of trying to be terrorist . There whole family should be held accountable for there actions. ... There families either give them up or suffer the consequences ,,,ie a 9mm back the head

Not sure about a 9mm in the back of the head but they should be deported to their homeland immediately.

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone's been chatting with our old pal Ali from Diamond Kebabs

Every one has they own believe and theory here's mine isis is a us made and trained army in order for them to invade country's in the name or terror just like al Qaeda was how they invaded Iraq robbin

I blame Thatcher,

Posted Images

I have no idea who funds or created them,I'm fairly sure the you know who's have a hand in their existence and strange policies.

I can think of a better reason why they won't touch Israel.

They would be wiped off the face of the earth in a week.

Because suicide bombers are scared of dying?

They could easily have infiltrated Israels borders and would have had support from all over the world.

They have been dealing with the stuff for decades. Their intelligence service is second to none.

They do get suicide bombers, but many are put off by the retribution carried out afterwards on the bombers families. Plenty of stabbing attacks going on now though.

IS have plenty of softer targets they can occupy themselves with for now.

They claim to want establish a caliphate and to reclaim land that was briefly held by them,but don't mention land that was stolen from them and they have a legitimate claim to,I really don't think they're scared of Israel.

No-ones leaving France because of these attacks and no-ones investigating whether the French even have a legitimate claim to the land,an attack like this on Israel would have a far bigger impact and actually help Muslims.

1 question silver snake does Zionism exist? And what's they agenda?

I personally believe Zionism exists and their agenda is to make us all (EVERYONE) bend to their will and accept them as our masters. They have been very successful and I don't think it takes much research to see it. This does not mean I believe every conspiracy theory I hear about but it does make me wonder the intelligence and/or intentions of some of the people who post on here with their petty weak attempts to discredit every comment as paranoid or loony despite offering no solid proof or evidence against. I respect that you are seeking the truth Westyorkshire_lad and I hope you continue to seek the truth, good or bad, forever more. Atvb. Edited by Silversnake

Their days are numbered, making Europe a mongrel society, dividing us and making us easy to control was always a high stakes game, some you win, some you lose.

I most certainly agree with this comment and I think a certain and inevitable change is coming for the better, not just for Europe but for the planet. That is just me though, always positive, most of the time anyway. if I am wrong well I am not even a blip on histories radar anyway...
  • Like 1