Go The Tx200 Mac!

If you lived near me and vis you would be on your way to the 3000 or 2000 acres with us and we would show you how to put the t,rex to good use .

Now you have one of the best you will not need the rest

unless its the hw100 then that's another story

Enjoy , have fun , and stay safe

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS, unless you get a hw97 and tune it then well you will find out once you do get a 97 :thumbs:

If you lived near me and vis you would be on your way to the 3000 or 2000 acres with us and we would show you how to put the t,rex to good use .

Now you have one of the best you will not need the rest

unless its the hw100 then that's another story

Enjoy , have fun , and stay safe

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS, unless you get a hw97 and tune it then well you will find out once you do get a 97 :thumbs:

Thanks for the gesture Mac! I've got 30acres to keep me fed ;-)

Just got out with it, 3x5 pellet groups before the rain came again.

It is shockingly good! Bit heavy, bit fat, but the best group says it all out the box. (And yes I squeaked when I walked out) 30metres standing unsupported.

post-101242-0-08764900-1447502534_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hello zim

Love it when a plan comes together, great rifle. I use that Napier of London airgun spray after use in the damp this time of year, keep on top of it from the start and it won't rust. Try to find things to lean against, tree or fence post as they are heavy unsupported.

I keep mine in my office, I was at a mates house yesterday afternoon and we got talking about air rifle and he said he still had one in the garage so I said lets be having a look. It was just sitting on two nails in the rafters and when he lifted it down there was some rust starting to come through the blueing.