• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pics aren't very good ,but all I got on this PC

1/2 bull greyhound x coursing dog x 1/2 bull greyhound

Doesn't it really matter how many lurchers someone has or if they see enough work? Their not your dogs so as long as their looked after and are fit and healthy does it really matter? If I could have

Posted Images

If i could bring a dog back now, i once had a bitch called Lady

and in all honesty i got her cheap from a mate of a mate for £50 , and the reason for him

selling her was for kennel space, as he was getting right into his coursing, i already

knew the bitch was good cos i had been lamping many a time seeing this bitch run,

as me and the owner of Lady at the time plus a mate all use to lamp together, im going back at least 30 YRS

now, and the bitch was Collie Grey X Saluki Whippet Greyhound and i promise you lads this bitch

was mustard on the lamp, she made it look really really easy, wish i could have her by my side now

truthfully what a fecking great bitch, love and miss her.

I too had an old bitch called Lady. Doubt I will have another "jack of all trades" as good as her and didn't realise it until she was gone. But here's hoping ?

• Like 1