The Eleventh Day Of The Eleventh Month

The eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month.......I stopped to remember my grandfather who fought and survived but was marked by the first and my uncle who died building a railway in the second.

But also remember the hero’s that we still have

post-2025-0-88092400-1447247785.jpg

Once we were a land of hero’s and perhaps we could learn today from their actions.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 9

I know a old fella who twice tried to join up under age by giving a false date of birth,he was 14 years old the first time and 15 the second and got in and went and fought ,now i don't know many grown men who'd try to go off and fight for whats right like these men did let alone a child and they have so much respect from me for it. Proper men with proper morrals and we could and should learn a lot more than we do from there actions mate :yes: ..

• Like 7

my grandad is 95 and was out in india during the war. he has all his medals hung with pride on the wall. when he see whats happening to our country with whats going on with these people trying to get in he has some choice words i tell ya.

The eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month.......I stopped to remember my grandfather who fought and survived but was marked by the first and my uncle who died building a railway in the second.

But also remember the hero’s that we still have

attachicon.gifHERO.jpg

Once we were a land of hero’s and perhaps we could learn today from their actions.

god smiled on this man to get to 105 on the clock for the good he done.

• Like 3

respect to all, but for me I hold the irish regiments in high regard, many many an irish man protestant and catholic paid the ultimate price for us here too, to be run by a shower of murdering money hungry basstards. rest in peace every one who died for us

aint that the truth