Am I In The Wrong Here

Isn't kicking a man in the nuts a bit excessive for him copping a strop? Or is it just me mellowing with age?

suppose its how you look at it, if sombody came to me gobbing off and i though he try to punch me ,and more so alot bigger than me ,yes i give him size 10 . the days of standing toe to toe are ok if it was done that way for a reason, but just picking on sombody because you dont thin k he done his job right , well deserves good'un where it hurts

:yes: If someone picks a fight with me when I'm not asking for one then they're not getting a fair go, I'd do whatever it takes to finish the fight quick and with minimal injury to myself

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody has a right to feel safe in their workplace ... Still you should have clocked him you fanny .....

You should have taken control of the situation and handled it like a man, explain that it was an accident and that your apprentice made a genuine mistake, and that he had to learn his trade, now cut h

30 year old living with parents playing Xbox equals virgin

Isn't kicking a man in the nuts a bit excessive for him copping a strop? Or is it just me mellowing with age?

suppose its how you look at it, if sombody came to me gobbing off and i though he try to punch me ,and more so alot bigger than me ,yes i give him size 10 . the days of standing toe to toe are ok if it was done that way for a reason, but just picking on sombody because you dont thin k he done his job right , well deserves good'un where it hurts

:yes: If someone picks a fight with me when I'm not asking for one then they're not getting a fair go, I'd do whatever it takes to finish the fight quick and with minimal injury to myself

that means you'd ring the peelers hahaha
  • Like 1

that means you'd ring the peelers hahaha

Haha not a fecking chance of that :laugh: