Depressing..

I don't really mind if I catch much or even anything these days to be perfectly honest..I enjoy getting out for a wander in areas where the scenery is good,unfortunately most of it consists of hills/mountains and forests lol so its never easy on the knees,hips and my back but we plod on hoping we get the chance of a run,sometimes just seeing wildlife in their natural habitat is enough to keep me happy...?

PSX_20151025_125330_zpsk5i2nufr.jpg

• Like 3

I don't really mind if I catch much or even anything these days to be perfectly honest..I enjoy getting out for a wander in areas where the scenery is good,unfortunately most of it consists of hills/mountains and forests lol so its never easy on the knees,hips and my back but we plod on hoping we get the chance of a run,sometimes just seeing wildlife in their natural habitat is enough to keep me happy...PSX_20151025_125330_zpsk5i2nufr.jpg

Do you have to ease your way down the stairs backwards in the morning?

• Like 1

I don't really mind if I catch much or even anything these days to be perfectly honest..I enjoy getting out for a wander in areas where the scenery is good,unfortunately most of it consists of hills/mountains and forests lol so its never easy on the knees,hips and my back but we plod on hoping we get the chance of a run,sometimes just seeing wildlife in their natural habitat is enough to keep me happy...PSX_20151025_125330_zpsk5i2nufr.jpg

Do you have to ease your way down the stairs backwards in the morning?

Almost,I slide down on my arse haha

• Like 1

That's living the life mate. :D

Can you tell me matey is there more to life than this shit? ?
t I spent all week at work cabbined up having a Mexican stand off with supervision about working in the rain !! Got home Thursday night and went lamping and now just got home from walking south downs and I'm bloody soaked and as happy as a pig in shit
  • Like 2