• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you got any studies or statistics that point to that being the case? Opinions don't really mean much...

They do " active surveillance " in such cases ( keep an eye on it )........so there are no options.....hence an old boy might spend his last 10 years in fear and panic without ever suffering physicall

Cancer as a whole no matter what type really seems to me to be on the Increase.

It's everywhere ' effecting all ages.

Loads of children and young people suffering and Dying.

Is Cancer on the increase?

If so Why ?

The Food we eat?

The water we drink?

Pesticides?

Insecticides ?

Water treatment procedures ?

Technology re phone masts ect ?

Then you have all these different adverts trying to

Condition us so that we think high cancer rates are normal.

A terrible disease that seems to be on the increase for some reason and not just among the old.

1-in-2-panel-B-blog.png

• Like 2

Could the cancer increase be from people being diagnosed easier. Instead of someone dying and not knowing why these days they know more. Just a thought

An old boy i know was diagnosed with prostate cancer a few years ago....i remember taking him for some sort of biopsy and they actually told him that it was of such a low risk and non aggressive etc that there are new regulations being put in place to not even tell people they have this type of cancer due to the stress and upset the word can cause people for a relatively low risk disease,age dependant of course.

Edited by gnasher16

Well to me that's bad Practice

Everyone should know then the best treatment options given for the patient to decide up on.

They do " active surveillance " in such cases ( keep an eye on it )........so there are no options.....hence an old boy might spend his last 10 years in fear and panic without ever suffering physically.....only to end up dying of something totally unrelated to a cancer he might of never knew he even had......makes perfect sense to me.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

BDG

My experience from the area I live in is that there seems to be a lot more cases of cancer and in young people.

Very scientific. That's totally changed my mind, obviously there's an epidemic of cancer across all age ranges. Caused by the Government no doubt.

:huh:

Caused by modern living maybe

And is it no coincidence that cases have risen since pesticides and insecticides were introduced into our food chain and we started recycling out drinking water from piss and shit laden muck ?

You're looking for the cause of a problem that doesn't exist, cancer rates among children are relatively stable with only a few types of cancer that are related to obesity showing a small increase over the last decade or so.

You'd know this if you actually researched things and informed yourself before sharing your opinion.

Edited by BGD

BDG

My experience from the area I live in is that there seems to be a lot more cases of cancer and in young people.

Well that's definitive then, any other in depth medical studies you have carried out recently Max?

Caused by modern living maybe

And is it no coincidence that cases have risen since pesticides and insecticides were introduced into our food chain and we started recycling out drinking water from piss and shit laden muck ?

Why would the government spend so much money on treatments though?

DogFox cancer treatments or lack of it it down to what area / county you live in

It's called the cancer post code lottery

Cancer treatment should be exactly the same wherever in the UK you live IMO

But it's not.

I know one thing our Politicians won't have to wait for referrals then diagnosis

And treatment will be swift using the most successful drugs .

I Guarrentee you that.

Sadly that's the way things are in a nation like ours, what can we do?

What I do know is in my area Cancer rates are rising

Like I say plenty pesticides and insecticides getting used in the surrounding countryside

Not just blowing around but getting into food chains.

Wev also a ageing Nuclear Power Station on out doorstep and another ageing nuclear power station100 miles west of us.

With predominantly westerly winds.

Add to this poverty and poor diets

Below average NHS care

It don't take a genius never mind the usual suspects to work things out.

Strange how people are living longer than they ever have in history?

What I do know is in my area Cancer rates are rising

Like I say plenty pesticides and insecticides getting used in the surrounding countryside

Not just blowing around but getting into food chains.

Wev also a ageing Nuclear Power Station on out doorstep and another ageing nuclear power station100 miles west of us.

With predominantly westerly winds.

Add to this poverty and poor diets

Below average NHS care

It don't take a genius never mind the usual suspects to work things out.

Strange how people are living longer than they ever have in history?

I was chatting with a pal of mine who's a GP the other day and he was saying that it will be considered normal for folk in their 20s now to live well into their 100s, modern medicine really is amazing.

Haha bgd living into there hundreds, they've already acheived that, all around the world, its not recent, an feck all to do with modern medicine, modern medicine is dirt, all it does is surpress immune system an symptoms, does nothing for the root cause or cure.

Haha bgd living into there hundreds, they've already acheived that, all around the world, its not recent, an feck all to do with modern medicine, modern medicine is dirt, all it does is surpress immune system an symptoms, does nothing for the root cause or cure.

Jesus fecking Christ you're dense. AVERAGE life expectancy for people in their 20s now will be into the 100s, people living to their 100s now is an incredibly rare occurence.