Ban On Air Pistols On The Cards??

do more damage hitting someone with an air pistol than actually firing it at someone :laugh:

do more damage hitting someone with an air pistol than actually firing it at someone :laugh:

Once you've shot them, the fear factor has gone. :laugh:

• Like 1

I saw that on the news this morning. Its pillocks like that witch ruin it for everyone else i wouldnt be supprised if they start stiffening the rules on air pistols.

Rules don't bother these sort of people, stiff or otherwise. They were already breaking the law and if they hadn't used an air pistol they'd have used something more dangerous. Like a knife or a baseball bat for example.

• Like 2

in 2010 nine people died whilst taking a bath, should we ban the bath tub or legislate as to how much water you can legally fill it up with, i have an idea, lets not be so fooking stupid, some shit just happens because people can be stupid, deal with the person not the object used, you could injure or kill with a spoon but i would not vote for banning the spoon.

This is the bit that's pee's me off the most! Where did this information come from? So, it an illegal firearm? How has the high-powered bit come about? How have the Met Police tested this pistol to determine the justification in this statement?

`The Met Police has released CCTV footage of a convenience store robbery in Brixton that saw a member of staff shot in the face with what is believed to be a high-powered pellet gun`.

Or is it just the sexing up of the whole article and looking to scare the public into calling for a ban on Airguns?

This is the bit that's pee's me off the most! Where did this information come from? So, it an illegal firearm? How has the high-powered bit come about? How have the Met Police tested this pistol to determine the justification in this statement?

`The Met Police has released CCTV footage of a convenience store robbery in Brixton that saw a member of staff shot in the face with what is believed to be a high-powered pellet gun`.

Or is it just the sexing up of the whole article and looking to scare the public into calling for a ban on Airguns?

Why let the truth stand in the way of a good story?