Starting Near And Far Calibration With The T- Rex Hc Mk 3 .177

They look a seriously good bit of kit for an ole tart with eye sight that gets no better, hearing fading and knees that now crack.........................this might be quite helpful, either that or turn the gun on myself.

30 in my head-------90 when I get out of bed-------------in truth in the middle+3. Prone position is great, just getting back up is the bugger, kneeling, not bad but need a chair to climb on me feet------------------okay not quite but you know where I am coming from, trigger tripod could be a godsend....

Phil

• Like 1

Yes mate it is now on the list, new gun--tick, new chrono--tick, range finder and NV being looked into so the list is getting smaller. I thought my clay shooting cost me a lot, however once bought, these things will not need replacing for a while............................I hope.

As a matter of interest Mark, where did you buy the trigger stand from, best price I have found is £105

Phil

• Like 1

Phil you bettered me mate, though i did not shop around, i paid £114- :icon_redface: - "Gerrem bought Phil" you could never, ever regret it, - promise you mate. :good:

P.S. bought them from "Mac Avoy guns" Standish, Wigan.

Make sure you get the "Jim Shokeye" generation 2 Primos tri- pod that is 62 inches full length.

atb .

I had a look at those Cragman but whilst it was not in front of me, it doesn't seem to be in the same league as the Primos trigger unit. If you watch the youtube footage, you can see just how good these are in terms of flexibility and speed of setting up. I think I will pay the extra but also after a range finder............................ooooooooh which one first...

Phil

Hi Jonnie, i try to use the primos with as little disruption to my usual routine as possible (if you will). By that i mean - yes the primos takes over from your supporting hand (for me) but my hand then takes over the primos steady up.

The primos have transformed the T Rex into one lethally accurate springer that`s ready tuned and on full power.

atb

• Like 1