Colloidal Silver Water Antibiotic

Kings and Queens don't eat off silver cutlery for fashion, stops infection starting , i take it myself after it clearing up an infection, so trust me it does work .

sorry to sound thick, but if it stops infection starting why do you need to take it after clearing an infection up?

Agree with downsouth very rare I even use antibiotics good after care with regular rinsing usually dose the job on the rare occasion ther is a bit of infection starting 4-5 days standard antibiotic sorts the job it will be the lads who give ther dogs antibiotics after evry scratch who will need the extra strong stuff due to it not working as well

• Like 2

I have done a lot of work with silver as an anti microbial. It does work, but not orally. There are some creams and dressings that use colloidal silver, but are of limited use. I did some work with the US defence dept, and the ONLY known anti microbial that they could not create a resistant microbe for was Ionic Silver. And that is available topically, but not as an IV or oral presentaion

Edited by trenchfoot
  • Like 1

I have done a lot of work with silver as an anti microbial. It does work, but not orally. There are some creams and dressings that use colloidal silver, but are of limited use. I did some work with the US defence dept, and the ONLY known anti microbial that they could not create a resistant microbe for was Ionic Silver. And that is available topically, but not as an IV or oral presentaion

Oral presentation lol, i'll have to request one of them