Young And Old

Had a nice walk with missus and daughter, I love getting her involved with the dogs as she shows so much enthusiasm towards them, I also took my old out who's now 7 but broke his back leg when he was 4, he taught me many of things about the game,

Thanks for looking ?

post-27380-0-68989300-1445670550_thumb.jpg

post-27380-0-47770000-1445670955_thumb.jpg

My old lad

post-27380-0-67003200-1445670994_thumb.jpg

ATB

post-27380-0-14832300-1445671081_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

Brilliant when the kids get out with the lurchers. Took my youngest out last night/evening hes 3 1/2 . Clocked a rabbit about 80 yards away, bendng down and lamping at my sons height so he had a good view. He pointed at the rabbit and says to the dog "go get it lad" and the dog was off,. Returned empty handed but he loved the chase.

Got them both home and then out with my 2 older lads 14 and 19 and had a decent night with decent conditions, apart from a bit on the warm side. Best thing is it dont cost a penny.

Keep it up mate.

Edited by flipbull
  • Like 1

Cheers guys she has a constant smile when out and holding a dog,

king he hasn't ran since he's caught a goose and had a local ferretting trip that's about it mate just casual walks,

Sounds like yours is loving it flipbull, cant wait till my daughter is the age of your older lads, when she can really get stuck in, atb this season folks ?

• Like 1