Jack Russell Kc Registered

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why? that's total boll*x. Money and working dogs has only caused so much grief in this game and added to the breeding of even more rubbish with lads trying to recoup the €450+ they spent on a Cull wit

There's a old fella on here who was terrier man for a pack for donkey's years who has some of his russell's KC'd(no i'm not saying who but he's openly stated this fact on here before),it hasn't affect

All of them?

Posted Images

Workin Russels will end up like borders before long almost extinct russells not far from it as it is papers won't do anything for a dog that is afraid of the dark and as for all Eddie Chapman dogs working I think you would have to look hard to find a good one

• Like 2

There's a old fella on here who was terrier man for a pack for donkey's years who has some of his russell's KC'd(no i'm not saying who but he's openly stated this fact on here before),it hasn't affected how they graft that bit of paper sat in a draw somewhere.It's down to the men who breed them to which way their dogs will go and not the KC.Nothing wrong imo in having a smart looking terrier but work must come first and that's where many stumble as they llok at the £ sign's before the spade..

Edited by fireman
  • Like 5

There's a old fella on here who was terrier man for a pack for donkey's years who has some of his russell's KC'd(no i'm not saying who but he's openly stated this fact on here before),it hasn't affected how they graft that bit of paper sat in a draw somewhere.It's down to the men who breed them to which way their dogs will go and not the KC.Nothing wrong imo in having a smart looking terrier but work must come first and that's where many stumble as they llok at the £ sign's before the spade..

Yes I agree, but why register them? For money!!