Buddy Bred Dogs

iv brought this dog straight out of C.N,s buddy to a bitch called susie witch is snowball X cracker the dogs 2.5 years old not done tons of work due to previous owner situation but done a bit iv seen him work a few times,nice strong dog and can shift hes 25tts anyone else running anything straight out of buddy?

post-93580-0-20158200-1444925784.jpg

post-93580-0-39816200-1444925790.jpg

post-93580-0-42504300-1444925806_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my bitch direct off buddy, bought her as a 6 week old pup, she's coming up 5 yrs old now, this hare was first shot and then retrieved on written permission as the law allows

Surely 'the hunting game' is all about picking a pup you like, then putting all your time and effort into that pup, building a bond so that the dog will do anything, even give its life if necessary to

give the lad a break ffs,

Posted Images

I would be questioning why a 2.5 year old dog would be up for sale at this time of year. A couple of weeks before the season is in full swing.

But you do get the odd one. Owners gone to work abroad, owners had a baby etc and they can be genuine cases.

You have got some dogs about you now fella.

All the best. Keep us updated.

• Like 1

I would be questioning why a 2.5 year old dog would be up for sale at this time of year. A couple of weeks before the season is in full swing.

But you do get the odd one. Owners gone to work abroad, owners had a baby etc and they can be genuine cases.

You have got some dogs about you now fella.

All the best. Keep us updated.

the dog was a family members gaz they brought the dog as a pup then for reasons they couldn't keep the dog at theres or risk getting caught when out

Just moved that pure on didn't you and now you've bought another saluki type, what's changed in last couple of weeks?... Nothing worse than seeing what could of been tidy dogs in the right hands and where there given a chance passed about. Hope this one gets a chance

Just moved that pure on didn't you and now you've bought another saluki type, what's changed in last couple of weeks?... Nothing worse than seeing what could of been tidy dogs in the right hands and where there given a chance passed about. Hope this one gets a chance

yes it will get a chance spanna i no the dog i had it in my kennel for a month or so a few month ago for a favor,and ran the dog,the dog wasent even for sale its been sat doing nothing so i asked to buy it,why people keep trying to make out im a peddler i don't no i brought the saluki for 300 sold it for 200 because i did not like it simple as that

yes it will get a chance spanna i no the dog i had it in my kennel for a month or so a few month ago for a favor,and ran the dog,the dog wasent even for sale its been sat doing nothing so i asked to buy it,why people keep trying to make out im a peddler i don't no i brought the saluki for 300 sold it for 200 because i did not like it simple as that

thats it if a dog doesnt suit ye, you get rid whats the point of having a dog ya dont fancy,

thats it if a dog doesnt suit ye, you get rid whats the point of having a dog ya dont fancy,

again iv ran the dog before