Then And Now...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

???    

Lovely big strong,.tactile style of jukel,.ideal for many sporting tasks, not least of all hugging.

f***ing thing won't stop growing. Lol. Thought she was done at 24". Shes 25" now and gone really long in the last few weeks. Still got a bit of knuckle on her aswell.

Posted Images

Cheers fellas.

Yeh lurchers she loves the dogs and anything to do with them. Are your girls grown up now?

She is wheaten/grey x collie/bull/grey Dan.

Yes mate all my kids are now,it's my sons that love the sport now my daughters just love eating what we catch lol.the oldest daughter when she was about 5yrs old a row came out of a hedge row in front of us her little legs didn't even touch the floor when we ran after it and the dogs.
Haha brilliant. Good memories to look back on.

I try to get mine out as much as poss...

DSC_0639_zpsmiv2mury.jpg

1EC85704-F442-4AF3-92EE-2E5EA1366E2D_zps

Wait till she does ya head in wanting to help you gut them lol especially if ya get a one with a bust shit bag.enjoy it while ya can mate.atb

Thanks for comments fellas. Dame she is wheaten/grey x collie/bull/grey.

Parents were only 25" and 27" so not expecting her to go a lot bigger.

Nice photos Mark.

Lurchers she asks to gut them now. She's only 5. Lol. Might let her have a go this winter.

• Like 1

then and now of my pup,they grow fast only seems like yesterday i went to pick her up

Looks like the love dragon on that film

never ending story lol hope our lass don't see it she's wanted a nice big dog like that for ages , lovely dog that 10/10

• Like 1

Cheers bosun. Think she's got a bit of changing to do, shape wise. But I'm happy so far.

Gwalchmai - Hes a she. Lol. But don't worry you aren't alone. Everyone on walks calls her a he. She must have a masculine face. Lol. I think it's that black mask. Thanks for the kind words.

83572741-A74F-49D8-ABC0-E6BDA8FAB0DC_zps