Lamping Last Night With The 150 Tracer

Thought i would make a post while tucking in to a couple of sausage rolls.

Anyway me and me lamping pal popped out last night to a couple of spots

the first of our visits to a place that is normally short, but sadly the cows have

not been been in there to munch on the grass and scrub, its still high in places

and patchy in others, but my friend,s bitch managed to get a bit of a run on an

old shoosh and nailed it just has it was making it to the hedge, she done well to

catch it given the ground conditions.

As we made our way back to the motor you could see the rabbits darting through the

rough and hopping safely in to their burrows. Off up the track we plod

where we get to the pull bar gate and quietly open and close the gate and enter the field, i hit the button

and picked up a nice pair of eyes about 60yds out, slipped my dog straight to it, rabbit jumps up

and he made quick work of it, missed his first strike but made sure that strike number 2

was in the bag has shooshy was flat out trying to evade the jaws of my casserole providing

athlete. At the beginning of the night before setting out, i checked the weather and the wind was meant to be blowing with 28 mph gusts. has it was relatively calm and just a slight breeze.

We was going to call it a night and i said shall we try up the top sheep fields, my pal agreed

we will give the first big field a shine,as we enter the field as if by magic the wind picks up, we scanned the field and a few shoosh were plotted about, we started catching with both rabbits and dogs running well, i love seeing old shoosh out smart the dog

and make good their escape fair play to them, as it would get quite boring if they caught every run.

we did enter a second field and we were happy with 11, but had more fields to lamp if we wanted to

and gave a quick shine in to a couple of other fields with rabbits feeding quite happily, and we were

quite happy to let them stay feeding for tonight..

But i must stress, and i mean this, the tracer 150 lamp is a great tool for rabbits

i would use nothing else no need, in two words crisp and clean, gets the job done and mean it,,,,,, :D

• Like 3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought the 150 cordless after reading the thread on here and I find it spot on ... very happy with it .....

Thought i would make a post while tucking in to a couple of sausage rolls. Anyway me and me lamping pal popped out last night to a couple of spots the first of our visits to a place that is normally

i had a lad come out with me and he brought the 150 cordless for me to have a look at and it seemed to be a ideal rabbit lamp. tight beem which i like and shone plenty far enough. the beam wasnt white

Posted Images

Also i will ask has any body yet tried the L E D 25 watt Lazerlite

CLUSON LED LAZERLITE
£79.00p
PLUG -- Please Select -- CIGAR JACK

la11-led-lazerlite-.270.jpg
la11-led-lazerlite-.50.jpg
Product Information

The brightest and whitest LED hand held light available with an incredible beam. Uses less than half the power consumed by similar Q/H and Xenon type bulbs yet still gives double the light output. The power is provided directly from a vehicle or a 12v DC power pack. Typically, a 12v 7amp power pack would run continuously for around 3 hours.

• 750M beam
  • 25w LED
  • Pure white beam
  • Drains less power
  • Uses smaller battery packs
  • Longer duration
  • Completely waterproof
  • Metal heat reflector
  • Cigar plug or jack plug option

Filters available extra in red or amber code A76

Product Code: LA11

IF YOU HAVE USED THIS LAMP THE L E D Lazerlite COULD YOU TELL US YOUR
VIEWS ON IT ................... CHEERS SWG DAVE :thumbs: ..

CLUSON LED LAZERLITE
£79.00p

Product Information

The brightest and whitest LED hand held light available with an incredible beam. Uses less than half the power consumed by similar Q/H and Xenon type bulbs yet still gives double the light output. The power is provided directly from a vehicle or a 12v DC power pack. Typically, a 12v 7amp power pack would run continuously for around 3 hours.

• 750M beam
  • 25w LED
  • Pure white beam
  • Drains less power
  • Longer duration
  • Completely waterproof
  • Metal heat reflector

yes I have this set up. I bought it at the midland with a small lithium battery. very very good lamp. also have the wireless 150 which I have to agree is a fantastic lamp for running bunnies. very tight clear beam. great buy for the money

i had a lad come out with me and he brought the 150 cordless for me to have a look at and it seemed to be a ideal rabbit lamp. tight beem which i like and shone plenty far enough. the beam wasnt white like i am use to, but i am sure i could get use to it.

i reckon i could easily put it on the roof of the car or summit stupid and lose it. at least with my tracer its attached to a battery strapped to my waist so i cant lose it lol

• Like 1

CLUSON LED LAZERLITE
£79.00p

Product Information

• 750M beam
  • 25w LED
  • Pure white beam
  • Drains less power
  • Longer duration
  • Completely waterproof
  • Metal heat reflector

yes I have this set up. I bought it at the midland with a small lithium battery. very very good lamp. also have the wireless 150 which I have to agree is a fantastic lamp for running bunnies. very tight clear beam. great buy for the money

WHAT 1 WOULD YOU SAY IS THE BEST OUT OF THE 150

OR THE LAZERLITE 25 WATT L E D, CHEERS.....

Any pics and specs of the corded one darcy, my lad is after new lamp and is saving for a striker but we both like the old cb2 Clunie done aswell so Clunie always an option

I'm out tomorrow night again, so i will take pics matey. The rechargable is unbelievabley light, and the corded one comes with a battery pack thats not much bigger than apacket of fags...technology eh!!

Will know more once I've tested them......

• Like 1